- TELTONIKA RUT240 COMPACT INDUSTRIAL LTE ROUTER RUT24006E000
- MIERNIK GRUBOŚCI LAKIERU SYGNAŁ ekran MGR-11-S-AL
- TELTONIKA RUT950 LTE ROUTER, DUAL SIM, 4X FE RUT950 U022C0
- TEKA EX 70.1 5G AI ALDR Płyta gazowa
- MIKROTIK RB435G ROUTERBOARD 680MHZ, 256MHZ, 3XGE, 5XMINIPCI, 1XMICROSD, 2XUSB, 1XRS232, L5
- UBIQUITI ES-5XP EDGESWITCH 5X GIGABIT POE PORTS, 60W, 24V (TS-5-POE, TS-5)
- MIKROTIK HEX RB750GR3 ROUTERBOARD, PLASTIC CASE, 880MHZ, 256MB, 5XGE, 1XUSB, L4
- UBIQUITI Switch 16x1GbE POE+ US-16-150W
- EXTRALINK POE SWITCH 8-7 PORT 24V 90W WITH POWER ADAPTER 24V 2.5A
- UBIQUITI CRM-P CRM POINT AIRMAX CENTRAL MANAGEMENT UNIT
- UBIQUITI AF-5 AF5 AIRFIBER 5 5GHZ
- MIKROTIK CRS312-4C+8XG-RM CLOUD ROUTER SWITCH 8x 10G SFP+ PORTS, RACKMOUNT, L5
The Echo Life HG8245, an optical network terminal (ONT), is a high-end home gateway in Huawei FTTH solution. By using the GPON technology, ultra-broadband access is provided for home and SOHO users. The HG8245 provides two POTS ports, four FE auto-adapting Ethernet ports and one Wi‑Fi port. The HG8245 features high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure excellent experience with VoIP, Internet and HD video services.
- Port: 2POTS+4GE+1USB+WiFi.
- Plug-and-play (PnP): Internet, IPTV and VoIP services can be deployed by one click on the NMS and on-site configuration is not required.
- Remote diagnosis: Remote fault locating is implemented by the loop-line test of POTS ports, call emulation and PPPoE dialup emulation initiated by the NMS.
- High speed forwarding: GE line rate forwarding in the bridge scenario and 900 Mbit/s forwarding in the NAT scenario.
- Green energy-saving: 25% power consumption is saved with highly integrated system on chipset (SOC) solution, in which, a single chip integrates with PON, voice, gateway and LSW modules.
Applications & Benefits
- High-performance forwarding capability provides an optimal terminal solution and future oriented service supporting capabilities for FTTH deployment.
- Plug-and-play makes service provisioning easier and more quickly.
- Abundant remote diagnosis helps to locate failure more quickly and reduce OPEX.
Dimensions (length x width x depth)
195 mm x 174 mm x 34 mm
Weight (including the power adapter)
About 550 g
Overall system power supply
11-14 V DC, 2 A
Power adapter input range
100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
Typical power consumption
0°C to +40°C
5%-95% (non- condensing)